Full paper presentation: 20 minutes will be allocated for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion. Please keep the presentation within the time limit set.
Short and PP paper presentation: 10 minutes will be allocated for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion. Please keep the presentation within the time limit set.
- Please check in with your Session Chair before the session in which your presentation begins. And please set up and test your presentation in the designated room prior to your session.
- The screen dimension is 4:3. Standard laptop computer with Windows7 and MS-Office will be set and connected to a projector in each session room. You can copy your presentation file (MS-PowerPoint or PDF) to this computer. You can also bring your own laptop for presentation, however, you should check before the session if it works properly.
Poster & WIPP Presentations
- The poster & WIPP session will be held on 4th November (Wednesday) with Welcome drink. You are expected to be present at your poster during the entire poster session.
- Your poster should be within 900 mm (Width) x 1800 mm (Height). Orientation of poster is Portrait.
- Please include the title of the paper, the names and affiliations of the authors in the poster. And please use well-chosen visual material and clear captions. Try to avoid large amounts of text.
- Please use the tape available at the presentation site to mount the posters onto the boards.